Saturday, January 9, 2010

mommy! mommy! mom!! mom!! melanie!! mommy!! mommy!




this will NOT be the last blog about my mother, though it is the first. i think i love my mother more than anyone on this entire planet. the feelings may not be returned, but im okay with that.

the older i get, and the more i am away from home, the more i realize how paramount she is, and has been i the making of my character, and everything that i know.

i am SO lucky to call her my best friend as well. we fight like sisters, but she and i get along so well. i can come to her with anything-and am comfortable calling her just to tell her that i got off work, or that i made my first chicken dinner by myself, or that i cried today, or to watch this great video on youtube. i find i am more and more like her everydat as well..and i want that. she is a loving mother, and a great wife. she cares about everyone around her more than she cares about herself.
the woman is completely mad, dont get me wrong, but oh my goodness. i feel like its choking me so much sometimes, because i love her so deeply. i realize that not everyone, in fact rarely, do people have this kind of a relationship with their mothers, so i make sure and thank Heavenly Father every day that we are able to share the closeness that we do. i hope we remain close for the rest of our lives, and im so glad that i get to spend etenity with her, as well as the rest of my family. romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment